PIPC SUNDAY SCHOOL 60th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
(Three Day Celebration)
Mission Statement: “To Teach the Word of God to the Children”
2018 Theme: RISE UP … “For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord”
DAY ONE: FRIDAY 16th November 2018
6.00pm Official Opening of Celebrations
6.30pm Traditional Cook Island Welcome
7.00pm DINE & DANCE (Live band: 2Twenty)
10.00pm Officially close the evening
Notes for Friday 17 November Dine & Dance:
– 6pm is the official start of our Anniversary celebrations
– Island Style theme – there will be a prize for the best dressed family
DAY TWO: SATURDAY 17th November 2018
9.30am Opening Devotion
9.45am Start of Entertainment (ongoing)
10.15am Carnival fun day officially starts…
2.30pm Start to wrap up carnival
3.00pm Officially close off Carnival Day & Pack down
Carnival Notes for SATURDAY 17 November:
– FUN! FUN! FUN for children and families with Push Play, Children’s activities & Air castles and much more!
– Walk down memory lane with photos on display etc.
– There will be limited parking on this day around the premises due to the planned activities – please keep this in mind.
– We will need assistance from parents throughout the day at different stations from time to time.
DAY THREE: SUNDAY 18th November 2018
All Past & Present students and teachers are asked to meet at the Nokise House at 8.45am to participate in the formal Anniversary photos
8.45am Assemble for photos (all white)
9.00am Photos in Nokise House (x4)
10.30am 60th Anniversary Service & Prizegiving Service
12.00noon Shared Lunch and fellowship
2.00pm END OF JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS
** The above timing is indicative only and may be subject to change **